Friday, June 17, 2011

#122: Fashion faves - Hats

Lately I don't know, but I've had a fascination with hats. So in order to make my hat fantasies come true, I am going to keep my education going, so I can get a good job after graduating university and use some of my money for hats. So my want for hat will be another motivation for me to remain in school and continue my journey in becoming an engineer. I think my love for hats also comes from my (paternal) grandmother because she absolutely loves hat and has so many in her collection; she has hats with all shapes, sizes, and colors. However when I was younger, I was not very interested in it because I thought of hats as an adult and boring thing, but my thoughts on that have changed nowadays. Here are some pictures below that I took with my friend, when we visited a fashion boutique. The boutique had so many beautiful hats, but they were all VERY expensive, especially for a student's budget. I absolutely fell in love with that hat, and had a difficult time letting go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...