Saturday, May 28, 2011

#110: SLSC - Day 20

Day 15: Sierra Theatre Productions

Sierra Theatre Productions is the first Sierra Leonean performing arts troupe in the United States of America which was started by Mr. David Buarkei Vandy. For more information about Sierra Theatre Productions, visit their website (http://www.stproduction.net/). STP comprises of David B. Vandy; gospel singer, Giileh; Antonia Akpan; Foday Kargbo; Ibrahim Conteh; and many more amazing actors and actresses.

Their upcoming production is called "Let Me Die Alone: The Life and Times of Madam Yoko;" which is written by Kolossa John Kargbo, and directed by David B. Vandy. In addition, I am proud to say that I am part of this play, and I am very excited to be doing theater performances again just as I used to when I was attending school in Sierra Leone and Nigeria.

1 comment:

  1. Please I need the following information: When was the Author of Let me Die Alone John Kolosa Kargbo Born?, When was the Book written/Published?, Is John Kolosa Kargbo alive?, Can you post his Photos to me?. I will be glad to receive positive reply to the questions, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...