Thursday, August 4, 2011

#132: I never P-word

So this summer has been VERY busy for me. I've busy with many things such as working with my philanthropy, back-to-school prepping, but more importantly, I've been spoiling myself with lots of family and friends time. I've been loving all of it, but it's been taking a little of my time from blogging and doing dance videos. However, knowing me and how I'm good with manipulating time, I'll make it work!

Oh by the way, the p-word that I was referring to earlier is "Promise." I am not a big fan of that word at all, because my life tends to be so spontaneous and unpredictable that I do not trust myself when it comes to offering promises. I'd rather stay hush about something than promising it to someone. For instance, I said I'd make lots of dance videos and blog exorbitantly this summer, but that hasn't happened yet. So I am very happy that I never promised because when promises are made but not accomplished, disappointment is the follow-up, and I do not like disappointing people; also, it gives no room for others to discredit you. The moral of the story is that I'd rather surprise than promise.

While out and about this summer with one of my friends, I decided to have a mini-photoshoot with one of y new fave outfits. It's a summer dress I purchased a couple of months ago and I absolutely adore it. I think my figure suits this outfit, and the dress compliments the summer season! There were more taken but my friend's phone's camera didn't have great quality for the high-fashion photoshoot I wanted. Check out the pictures below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...