Thursday, September 27, 2012

#192: Exciting Announcement!!!

Hello everyone, I know it's been a while since I blogged on this website. You all know that I'm always busy with life, but 2.9 months ago, my life got busier!!! Yes, that's possible. I participated in a pageant, and won (my 1st pageant, ever)!!! Therefore, I am the reigning Miss Sierra Leone USA 2012! My personal platform is advocating for SHERO (Service, Health, Education, Rights, Opportunities) to all Sierra Leoneans in the diaspora and in Sierra Leone.

I have been blogging, but it's been for Miss SL USA stuff. Therefore, I encourage you to follow my MSLUSA blog and keep up with my reign for the next two years. And to answer your next question (I'm a mind reader) --> Yes, I will continue to blog on here as well about all other things in my life. All necessary links for MSLUSA stuff are below. Have a great one, and I wish you all peace, courage, and many blessings!!!


Facebook: www.Facebook.com/OfficialMissSierraLeoneUSA
Twitter: www.Twitter.com/MissSaloneUSA
Blog: www.OfficialMissSierraLeoneUSA.blogspot.com

Rujizzle STILL loves you!!!

P.S.: For those that enjoy my food and hair blog posts, do not worry. I'm still a dedicated foodie, and obsessed with my curls. I'll post pictures of those soon!!! For now, follow me on twitter @Rujizzle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...