Monday, May 2, 2011

#69: Priorities

According to learnersdictionary.com, priorities are "the things that someone cares about and thinks are important." In my life today, there are many things that come my way and I care for most of them, however, there are just certain things that I consider to be my priorities because without these things, I don't think my life will be this blessed and amazing as it is now. Over the past twenty years in my lifetime, some of my priorities have changed and some have remained the same, and I am sure it will be no different in the future in welcoming changes due to growth. But as for now, my priorities are...

My relationship with God
Family
Friends
Education
Philanthropy/Activism
Writing
Health and fitness

P.S.: There may be some things missing (such as dance, music, etc.) in this list that others may think should have been included in this list, however, I do believe that the things listed above are really the things that have made/make me a better person today.

We break the dawn - Michelle Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...