Monday, May 9, 2011

#78: Sierra Leone on my mind

Due to the fact that I've realized that I come in contact with a handful of people that do not know much about Sierra Leone, or have negative connotations towards the country. I have taken it upon myself from now onwards I will be more proactive about being Sierra Leone's advocate and educate others about my wonderful country through videos, music, performances, stories, poetry, etc. Hope you enjoy the video below, and I promise to do more in time to come.

As it has been a week since the 50th independence was celebrated, I have made a promise to my mamaland and myself to put my country to the top and give it the befitting status it deserves. Forever and always, I will proudly wave my Green, White, and Blue flag!!!

UPDATE: I've decided to create a 61-day Sierra Leone Summer Challenge for this blog. The reason why it's 61 days is because Sierra Leone just celebrated 50 years of Independence which was achieved in April 27, 1961. I am really excited about this challenge, and I hope to educate a wide audience about my wonderful country, Sierra Leone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...