Saturday, April 7, 2012

#176: I play with my hair when bored

So, I realized today that my phone has reached its maximum storage for pictures. Therefore, I have to delete the hundreds of pictures I have saved on it. This is a very tough decision for me. So one way I've chosen to preserve the pictures is by uploading pictures of the hairstyle I've had in 2012 so far, and delete them off my phone. All these hairstyles (in chronological order) were done by me! Enjoy!

Twists, hair was initially semi-straightened with hot comb


Twists (front and back) and cornrows (middle); hair was initially semi-straightened with hot comb

Twists (front and back) and cornrows (middle)

Middle set of hair pulled back with clip

Braids (front) and single twists (back)

Wash-n-Go Afro

Protective styling (twists)

Freshly washed and conditioned

Twist-outs

Knots

Wash-n-Go

Twisted braids (front) and single twists (back)

See more pictures here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...