Saturday, April 21, 2012

#180: I'm a Foodie

During this my deleting spree, I came across some pictures on my phone that were of some amazing delicious foods. Anyone that knows me personally knows that I love food, and I definitely do not discriminate when it comes to trying new things and enjoying a scrumptous healthy meal or snack of some sort. Here are some of the deliciousness I've eaten over the past months and I recommend you all to try them! Let me know if you've got questions. Feed your eyes!

Res en Kasada lif

Cassava leaves (Cooked by my mom)
Eba (I made)

Injera (bread) and wat (various stews) - Ethiopian Restaurant
Due to my LOVE for waffles, my mom got me these. What a fantastic woman!

Combination fried rice with Lo mein (Chinese Restaurant)

Fried salmon (I made)

Tomato stew (I made)

Basil Pesto Pasta and Garlic bread (Restaurant)

Classic tart with strawberries, cherries, and kiwi (Yogurt shop)

Pizza (Restaurant)
Largest pizza I've ever eaten, I need my two hands to eat it because it was HUGE!


Maryland Crab Ravioli (Restaurant)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...