Monday, April 23, 2012

#182: Happy Hair (3)

I had a performance this weekend, and I wanted to share my look with you all. I had fun with the look, especially the beautiful big flower. Also, I've got the "face like cake" look of course, my usual dance performance routine. A friend of mine did my makeup, and I loved it. She was so cute because when she started, she let me know that I was the first person of darker complexion she's ever done. So my advice to her was just give me bright and fun colors and enjoy the process. It turned out great in my opinion, everything popped out accordingly. Of course, it's not a look I'll rock in my everyday life (due to my low tolerance for makeup) but I like having dramatic looks for my performances.

My friend lend me the flower


Performance time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...