Sunday, April 3, 2011

#52: The supermodel is BACK!!!

So back in high school, I was known as the girl who took too many pictures, and always walked around with a camera. I had so many pictures on my computer and myspace profile, it was crazy! But, I don't know what exactly happened but I stopped taking so many pictures as I used to. It's not that I lost interest in photography or posing, I just had a feeling that I've taken all the pictures I could in life; but, I still carry around my camera for the purpose of capturing important moments and upon meeting someone amazing.

Lately, it seems my photography obsession has resumed because I've started taking many pictures again, and camera is beginning to pile up. I've been attending many events and having performances, so that has triggered my love for photography.

I just returned from a belly dance show hosted my University's belly dance troupe, which I am a member of, and I had a couple of performances. I had so much fun in it, and it just took me to one of my happy places that dance always takes me to. Upon returning from the show, I decided to take some pictures with my webcam; also, I wanted to show-off the make-up my mom did for me before my performances.

The pictures are shown below, and I hope you like them, because I had lots of fun taking them.








More pics available in Rujizzle's World

Right here - Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...