Thursday, April 14, 2011

#55: I am imperfect

In a previous blog post, I mentioned challenging myself with two things in the month of April. So this is a quick update and the news is that I have failed miserably at it, and I'm a bit disappointed in myself. I am partially to be blamed because there have been free times when I could write a poem, but I did not utlize it, or could've uploaded a song that I like for the other challenge. However, I've been quite busy with school and don't have much time to post things, but I did make some time to write some entries in Rujizzle's World Dear Diary...

I think one of the reasons why I haven't been very proactive about the poetry challenge is because I haven't had time to sit and reflect like I have in the past, which usually leads to writing a poem. Nonetheless, I will try my very best to write some poetry, because when I make a promise to myself, I make sure it is fulfilled. But I have had ideas to write two poems, which I did title, but just haven't written the body as of now.

I feel really guilty about this all, but that's good because it's a mechanism that I can use to motivate me to write and stick to my ongoing regimen. Although I haven't stuck to my two promises, I have been dancing a lot lately and enjoying them all. The picture below is from a belly dance show I performed at last weekend, and I had a lot of fun with the choreography with my talented and beautiful dance partner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...