Monday, April 18, 2011

#57: Celebrity couple faves

The couples below are some of my favorite celebrity couples, whom I think make relationships/love look so good. I admire their relationships on the outside, and I hope it's just as good when they are away from the spotlight as well. There are some of other fave celeb couples of mine but unfortunately some have broken up over the past months and years. I really like seeing these couples below in events and also when they work together, and I hope they stay together for a lifetime.

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith
David Beckham and Victoria Beckham
First Lady Sia Koroma, First Lady Michelle Obama, President Ernest Bai Koroma, and President Barack Obama
John Abraham and Bipasha Basu
Tamela Mann and David Mann
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon
Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Hounsou
Carey Hart and P!nk
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...