Saturday, February 19, 2011

#1: Introduction

Some of you may wonder why I have this blog, knowing that I already have my main website (Rujizzle's World). Well the reason is that my main website has been having problems, because webs.com is trippin' and they better not mess with my website because I have so much on it that mean a lot to me, especially my Dear Diary.... entries. With that setback, I came to remember that I had made this blog two years ago for my English class and I could totally utilize it in the meantime while the other website is defective.

I am not trying to have 15 million websites out there because it'll get daunting and overwhelming for me to handle but I wanted to use this because I miss writing. Writing is one thing I always look forward to every weekend because I've come to realize that it helps me destress, especially after having rough weeks like my past ones with my academics. I plan to be writing as much as possible here but Rujizzle's World gets priority, and this will be more like a back-up.

P.S.: I am currently listening to Whitney Houston's song, and loving every moment of it. I love Whitney and I feel like our world has been blessed with her and no one can ever be compared to her, because she's just one of a kind. She's talented and gorgeous, I just love her and that powerful voice of hers!!!

I look to you - Whitney Houston

I'm every woman - Whitney Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...