Saturday, February 19, 2011

#2: The 30 Day Photo Challenge

So I came across this thing online which seems very fun and I'm interested in participating. I don't think it's an official event but it just seems like a fun experience for me and I will like to do it for the next 30 days. Honestly, I haven't looked at the whole list yet, because I like to maintain the element of surpise. I hope I can be able to accomplish all the challenges accordingly in the next 30 days, and the most important thing will be not missing any day at all. I think it'll be a great way to get to know myself and see my lifestory through a camera's lens. I love taking pictures anyway so it'll be piece of cake for me, hopefully. Each day, I will post the challenges on this website and keep you all updated. I'm excited!!!

You Rock My World - Michael Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...