Saturday, February 19, 2011

#3: Photo Challenge - Day 1

Day 1: A picture of yourself with ten facts

Taken on Nov. 12, 2010 at a dance event.

Ten facts
  • I was born in Freetown, Sierra Leone.
  • I have never been to a musical concert.
  • I am a small woman with a big personality.
  • My first teddy bear was a cute little Donald Duck.
  • I have lived in Sierra Leone, Guinea, Nigeria and the United States.
  • There are times that I am an amazing singer and times that I am NOT.
  • I like collecting sticks from the streets, ones that are finely-shaped or have weird figures.
  • I am getting to a point whereby I know so many people that I am starting to forget names.
  • I have a difficult time explaining my style of fashion because sometimes I like the feminine, masculine or androgynous looks.
  • Due to my argumentative, talkative and articulate nature, I was told to be a lawyer since I was younger and I still have interest in that occupation.
Touch it (Remix) - Busta Rhymes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...