Tuesday, February 22, 2011

#9: Future events

I am a HUGE fan of award shows, and I always get so excited when it's Awards season. Genre of show does matter and I usually take preference in arts, entertainment and legacy award shows. Another reason why I love them so much is seeing my favorite public figures and also the attires worn, that's always entertaining (good or bad) to watch. Over the past years, some events that I have come to take interest in and will really like to attend are:

BET Honors
CNN Heroes
The Grammy's
NAACP Awards
The Stellar Awards
The Academy Awards
Essence Music Festival
Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards

....and many more I can't think of right now.

"It's Rocking" from the movie, Kya Love Story Hai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...