Tuesday, February 22, 2011

#10: Herstory of an engineering student

Due to the fact that I've reached a stage in my life whereby I want to retain many memories of my present life, I decided to start documenting some important things in my life. One of the definining and prioritized things in my life at the moment is my education. I will like to start documenting my journey in that field of study, and if my entries can be of help to another engineering student out there, boy or girl, then that'll be a plus!!! I've decided to name these entries "Herstory of an engineering student." Who knows, I might make it into a book in the future, but let's see where God takes me first.

Britney Spears - Everytime

2 comments:

  1. Ruby, you're an amazing woman, you will be great in whatever you do. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rigel. You're an amazing friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...