Sunday, March 6, 2011

#28: Saathiya

I love Rani Mukherjee! Everyone that knows me and my love for Bollywood movies already knows that I absolutely love and adore the talented and beautiful actress and dancer, Ms. Rani Mukherjee. I'm currently watching Saathiya, and it's just made me realize how much I've missed watching Bollywood movies. Yes, I realized a trend in Bollywood movies whereby the themes are redundant and sometimes corny, but I can never get tired of the songs, costumes, colors and dance moves.

Another reason why I have great interest in Bollywood movies is because it creates a surreal world of love whereby you know there aren't many instances that occur in real-life but it is possible and just softens one's heart. This is the first movie I'm seeing of Vivek Oberoi so far and I think he's a pretty good actor and cute. Saathiya is sad, funny, cutesy, cheesy and colorful (as expected for a Bollywood movie) so far and I'm going to continue watching it; even if it gets boring, for the sake of seeing Rani's smile and presence in general I'll keep watching. Have a wonderful rest of the day!!!

Aye Udi Udi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...