Tuesday, March 15, 2011

#40: Photo Challenge - Day 25

Day 25: A picture of your day
I had a fantastic day today, because this evening I got to meet Ms. Roxanne Jones and sat through meet/greet/educate session with her. Ms. Jones is the Founding editor of ESPN Magazine and Senior Vice President of ESPN. Getting to hear her speak, interact with her and ask question is definitely one of the greatest experiences of my life and I feel honored and blessed about it all. I'll write about our session together in Rujizzle's World Dear Diary tomorrow, because I have some homework assignments to work on now.
Walking - Mary Mary

UPDATE: I have written an entry about my time spent with Ms. Jones, check it out in Dear Diary... titled "Words have power" on Rujizzle's World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...