Thursday, March 31, 2011

#49: Fashion faves - Red hott lipstick

Over the past months, I've been experimenting with lipsticks, and what color suits me best. All my life, I've chosen not to wear makeup but the only form makeup that I wear is lipgloss, because I like having smooth, soft and shiny lips. However, during special occasions like my dance or acting performances, I do wear makeup for dramatic effect or to accentuate my costume.

So, being that fact that I want to not only rely on lipgloss, I've been trying to see which lipstick fits my complexion and size of my lips. My mom wears gold-colored lipsticks which are perfect for her because it suits her lighter complexion and definitely accentuates her lips and that's what I want. I've tried her lipsticks before, however, I didn't feel like it was for me because I have pinker lips and I am darker in complexion.

Recently, I have been wearing red lipstick to special occasions because I love the color red and it was accessible to me. Fortunately, I was browsing through my most recent pictures and I realized that I love how it looks on me and I will stick to that. I'm also happy that it fits me, because I wouldn't want to be wearing a color that I'm not a fan of, so it is just my luck that my fave color is my ideal and suitable lipstick. I've also come to realize that if I don't put too much of it, it tends to look like pink rather than the dark red color it is.

Check out these pictures of me rocking the red hott lipstick.

Mi fren - Vickie Fornah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...