Thursday, March 31, 2011

#48: Website faves

So instead of working on a homework assignment, I decided to (unintentionally) procrastinate and browse through Essence online (http://www.essence.com/) and just see what celebrities are up to. I really like this website and it gives me an opportunity to aesthetically please my eyes with articles and also pictures of some of my favorite celebrities. Essence is definitley is one the websites I check out at least 4 times a week, and some others.  Rujizzle's World is checked everyday to check my messages and also to write stuff for Dear Diary... When You Believe Foundation is also checked everyday because that's my philanthropy.

Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/) is another major distractor of mine because I get on it pretty much everyday, I don't know if I'd call it an addiction, but it's definitely an obsession. It's just so interesting and has a variety of so many things, that are not provided in just one website. Sometimes I choose to watch goofy videos, and also educational ones as well. Besides being a Youtube channel owner, this website plays a big role in my life because that's how I actually taught myself how to belly dance, just from watching multiple videos of belly dancers and mirroring them. For great music and updates about Sierra Leonean artists, I visit SLMTV Radio frequently as well.

My University's webmail and my personal e-mail is another one that I check everyday, because I need to stay updated. I enjoy checking out some of my friends's blogs as well because they are amazing writers or just always make posts about interesting things with regards to art, fashion, politics, technology, education, feminism, charity, etc. Yahoo is another resource that I use sometimes, because they remain updated about news, and I really apprecitate that. Obviously, this post will not be complete if I don't mention, the giant of all websites, Google. When I get bored, I just like to type in random thoughts and see what comes up, just for the heck of it.

Other websites that I tend to visit at least once a week due to the fact that I like watching my fave shows online are:
TBS: Meet The Browns, House of Payne
ABC: Modern Family, Dancing with the stars
NBC: Celebrity Apprentice, Community, The Office, Outsourced
LOGO: Rupaul's Drag Race

P.S.: I am not paid to talk about these websites and in no way affiliated or endorsed by them. These are just my personal preferences that are being shared.

P!nk - U + Ur hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...