Saturday, March 12, 2011

#36: Sweat it out

Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing Saturday. My Saturday started slow and a bit annoying because I was suppose to go to the gym on-campus to workout with my friend but unfortunately it's closed due to spring break; we checked the other gym on-campus, yes that was closed too. Due to the fact that I really want to start maintaining a healthier lifestyle, I decided to go back to my place and just watch a couple of workout videos on Youtube, at least I'll get my sweat for the day.

I'm glad that I didn't give up on working out for the day because I feel very refreshed and ready to conquer the day. I did various workout routines within 40 minutes while blasting Britney Spears songs, and I can definitely feel the burn. Also, I dedicated about 30 minutes going over some belly dance moves because I have a public performance coming up at the end of this month and several throughout the month of April. As for today, I don't have much plans of going out but just staying in and working on school assignments, which should be quite splendid (yes, there's a hint of sarcasm in that).

I highly encourage you all to take this healthy journey with me in staying fit and active because it does the body and mind good. Obviously I'm too occupied during the weekdays to do these things but I'm still getting my workout from walking around campus a lot, carrying a heavy school bag with a laptop, and also having two dance practices in the week.

Stay safe and I wish you all a wonderful and fulfilling day. Bye!

Fit in gbet - Heyden Adama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...