Saturday, March 5, 2011

#25: Fashion faves (items 3)

I won't necessarily consider myself a fashionista, because I'm so inconsistent with my personal style and attitude towards fashion. However, there are many things that I love about fashion, but what I love most is how one can express themself without words through their clothing/personal appearance. The reason behind a lot of my faves is because I've come to realize these are the things that accentuate certain features of my body.

Fashion faves are:
Business suits (pants and skirts)

High-healed shoes
Dresses
***
***This image was gotten from Google images, and those numbers do not represent my level of interest for the dresses shown.

DISCLAIMER: The items shown above do not necessarily mean I'm a fan of stores or brands that provide them. Some of them were selected because I liked the design of the product, and to have examples for you to see. I don't own the items in these pictures and I am not endorsing any company or brand.

Raven Symone - Some call it magic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...